Dec 17, 2012

Christmas Red and Gold | Polish of the Week


With Christmas a mere 10 days away, I'm feeling festive and nothing encourages festivity like red and gold. My red nail polish is Stiletto Red by Rimmel Lasting Pro Finish which is one of my favourite drugstore nail polish brands. It has a wide brush which makes application easy and the colour payoff is really nice. I put on 2 coats to make sure it lasts a long time but one coat gave me a good amount of colour as well. The gold is Golden by Revlon Top Speed polish and this one definitely dried faster than my red. The brush of this polish is more narrow so if that's your preference this brand is definitely for you. I love the gold colour because it isn't glittery and it is more brassy rather than bling blingy. Yes, that is the official term!



xo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment